She is a regular radio show guest and frequently quoted as a parenting expert in magazines such as Parents, Parenting, Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, McCalls, and Redbook and on more than 80 parent-directed Websites.
She publishes a newsletter, Parent Tips , that is distributed in schools nationwide, and she is the author of these parenting books (available in 18 languages):
• The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
• Gentle Baby Care: Essential Tips for Raising Your Baby
• Hidden Messages: What Our Words and Actions Are Really Telling Our Children
• Perfect Parenting: The Dictionary of 1,000 Parenting Tips
• Kid Cooperation: How to Stop Yelling, Nagging and Pleading & Get Kids to Cooperate
• She was also a contributor to The Successful Child: What Parents Can Do to Help Kids Turn Out Well (Little, Brown and Company), a joint effort with Dr. William and Martha Sears.
• Elizabeth 's next book, The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers will be available in 2005.